Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blogging with Purpose

I decided to take this year 2012, and use it wisely.. I am going to try to go through the Chronological bible in a year. I have wanted to go through the Bible like this for a while now, but just have not done it. I thought about reading the entire bible in 90 days, but that seems a bit too realistic of a goal for me to be attaining to. So, here I am...I am ready to blog about this journey of reading through God's precious word in a year. I am excited to see what He is going to teach me, and also excited to see how He will grow me as I discipline myself in His word.


There are different methods that will be used to spice up this time of reading the Word. Some of those ways are: using audio bible, reading the Bible in the morning at once, possibly reading the chapters throughout the day, and whatever ways God lays upon my heart.


I will be sharing what God is teaching me during this time. At times, the blog may only make sense to me---but blogging is an essential part of this journey process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts